- Important COVID-SAFE update
At the Y, our mission is to support healthy, happy communities.
In line with the recent COVID-safety restrictions, we are committed to adhering to and implementing timely measures in our early learning, vacation care, youth and recreation services, to help keep our communities safe. These measures are line with the Northern Territory governments' latest safety guidelines.
Temporary changes to our services in Darwin, Palmerston and Katherine -
- > Our Henry Scott Recreation Centre in Katherine (including youth programs) and the Katherine Aquatic Centre are temporarily closed on Friday 5th - Sunday 7th of November; pending further government announcements.
- > Our Early Learning and Vacation Care services in Katherine remain open to essential workers only and comprehensive hygiene measures have been implemented across all centres.
- > Casuarina pool in Darwin will be temporarily closed on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th November.
- > Nightcliff and Parap pools will remain open; but our Learn to Swim program at Parap pool will be temporarily postponed until further notice.
We are here to support young people -
If you are a young person who requires support during this time, please contact us at our Palmerston Youth Centre hotline: 0417 493 748