Run, walk or stroll your way to the Summit during this year's iconic YMCA King of the Mountain Event.
Free breakfast will be provided and breathtaking views of Alice while the sun rises. There will be an award ceremony and Medallion for everyone who completes the event.
Registration forms are now available from YMCA, 71 Sadadeen Road and Intersport, 40/60 Todd Street or call 8952 5666 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on Sunday 9 September 2018!
- - 5.45am Registration Opens
- - 6.15am Pre-racing briefing from YMCA Sadadeen Road
- - 6.30am Walkers set off from YMCA car park
- - 7.00am Runners set off from YMCA car park
- - 7.30am Base climbs starts
- - 7.45am Big 4 MacDonnell Range Caravan Park Pancake Breakfast Coffee from RockiT Cafe (additional cost)
- - 8.45am ATG Down Under Shuttle Bus available to return participants to YMCA
- - General $20
- - Concession $15
- - Base Climb $10
Don't forget to be sunsmart and to bring your registration bib with you on the day! Bibs must be handed back at the top of the mountain.
For more information: